Our biannual mining insight report – REMWATCH – explores the steps that Australian mining and metals companies have taken to manage the impacts of COVID-19.
Western Australia has continued to provide a stronghold for Australian mining investment, and locally has led the rapid transformation of the industry’s approach to workforce management and operations.
The industry’s contribution has ensured our national economy has fared better than other established economies around the world, and yet our local mining companies have not been spared from boom time challenges including technical skills shortages and salary inflation.
For HR professionals in the mining sector, the REMWATCH brings clarity to mining pay decisions as we enter 2021, highlighting the steps mining and metals businesses have taken to define the workforce of the future.
REMWATCH puts critical mining salary data and trends into a biannual guide that presents:
- National salary data across more than 78 companies and 600 roles
- Insights into mining salary forecasting, incentives and allowances
- Salary averages across gender, role, location and generational grouping
- Roles experiencing talent shortages in the mining sector
- Key actions undertaken by mining leaders to manage workforces in a pandemic
Complete the form below and we’ll email you the report.