Not For Profit
Australia’s newest salary survey for Not for Profits
REMSMART’S NFP Remuneration advisory and salary survey tools for boards and executives help navigate complex governance frameworks and drive accountability.
Employing more than 1.3 million people and accounting for over 250,000 registered For Purpose organisations, Australia’s NFP sector is booming. While many larger NFPs spend over 55% of their funding on salaries, the reality is many organisations lack the resources and salary data to benchmark NFP remuneration effectively.
REMSMART’s Not For Profit remuneration survey empowers For Purpose companies to shape defensible pay strategies and policies that attract and retain the best people for their organisations and, in doing so, deliver lasting impact.
The first of its kind in Australia, our cloud-based NFP salary platform brings together a broad spectrum of remuneration data from the country’s $140 billion-dollar sector to share not for profit compensation in Australia.
A dynamic, cloud-based, for purpose salary survey:
- Collating not for profit job roles from hundreds of organisations across the aged care, charity, professional, industry, humanitarian, healthcare, sporting and community sectors
- View NFP salary averages from CEOs, CFOs, program managers, human resources, marketing and administration, plus many others
- Interactive not for profit salaries platform enables customisable searches across specific criteria, including role, sector and location
- Gain access to a range of other crucial NFP data, including total organisation expenditure, total employees, number of employees reporting to the position, incumbent’s gender and length of time in the position
Remuneration advisors that help Not for Profits thrive
REMSMART not only assist large charities to justify the basis on which they reward management, but also provide guidance on a plethora of organisational issues such as taxation, organisational structure and productivity modelling.
There are so many opportunities for NFPs to be more attuned to their governance and remuneration practices. In a discussion of the ACNC legislative review in 2019, it was said that there is going to be increased pressure for accountability for Boards of NFPs and charities to be much clearer about how their activities are aligned to the achievement of objectives. There will be an increased necessity for both good governance and public accountability and how they measure the impact of what they do.
Our NFP compensation consultants have extensive expertise in helping non-profits implement stronger governance and remuneration practices—working closely with the board and executive team to develop systems and strategies to bolster business longevity and optimise revenue generation.
Our remuneration advisors can help Not for Profits and Charities with:
- Organisational structure
- Reward strategy, policies and procedures
- Non profit board of directors compensation
- Remuneration system development
- Short- and long-term incentive design
- Market matching and alignment
- Productivity modelling and surveys
- Remuneration benchmarking
- Job and competency design